The Executive Program focuses on providing the environment, support, guidance, tools and information that managers need to uncover their next opportunity. The Executive Program is available as 1,3,6,9,12 month programs with different hours of one-on-one consultancy. The program provides a comprehensive assessment opportunity, followed by a preparation and planning period for an active job search.
Our offerings are structured using milestones and quantifiable benchmarks, but are adaptable to multiple career path tracks, generational preferences, learning styles, and unique personal career goals. Our learning approach includes dedicated one-to-one consulting; physical and virtual workspace and office resources; online research engines, job boards. Learn more about our career transition and outplacement offerings.
Program content is as follows:
- Dealing with emotions
- Personality & Communication style assessment
- Accomplishments &skills assesment
- Personal Preferences / Expectations
- Career decision-Job search /Own business/ Retire
- Proffessional CV formation
- Interview tecniques and Practices
- Job search methods, networking
- Negotiation and marketing
- Social Media Profiling
- Using LHH-DBM web site support and databank