Transitions into new roles are the most challenging times in the proffessional lives of leaders.
Successful transitions are established in the first three to nine months after a leader steps into a new role. Leaders coming from outside the organization face additional complexities around having to quickly understand a new culture and knowing how to get things done.
E&E Group’s specialized onboarding and transition coaching helps leaders rapidly acclimate to new mission-critical roles, ensuring that they — along with their new teams — quickly reach alignment and achieve peak performance. E&E Group coaches help leaders in transition clarify and validate expectations for their roles, surface conflicting needs, build relationships with key stakeholders, forge a strong team, avoid missteps, and create a plan of action to achieve positive, visible impact.
- Understand key transition challenges
- Avoid micro-managing
- Percieve and evaluate new environment better
- Build effective communication with the team
- Support self confidence
- Gain ability to influence others
- Let go of the previous role
- Build profile of role, organization and market
- Start with the end in mind