- 1992 – E&E was founded (Co-Initiator of Executive Search in Turkey)
- 1993 – E&E became the “Liaison Office” for Korn Ferry (until end of 1996)
- 1993 – E&E started representing Watson Wyatt Data Services Europe (until 2001- Co-Initiator of Professional Salary Surveys in Turkey).
- 1996 – E&E became the Sole Affiliate of Drake Beam Morrin (DBM) and started outplacement activities (Initiator of Outplacement & Professional Work Force Reduction Services in Turkey).
- 1997 – E&E joined Transearch International (until 1999).
- 1999 – E&E became the “Master Franchisee for Turkey and the Turkic States of Asia” for MRI Worldwide (until 2009)
- 2001 – E&E Group opened five franchise offices in Turkey (Initiator of Recruitment Franchising in Turkey).
- 2002 – E&E initiated and founded GM (General Managers’) Club.
- 2004 – E&E Employment Services Ltd. was founded (Certification No:21)
- 2004 – E&E became a founding member for EMCC (European Mentoring and Coaching Council) Turkey.
- 2004 – E&E became a founding member for TBCSD (Turkish Business Council for Sustainable Development) Turkey.
- 2010 – E&E became a member of IIC Partners (until 2012).
- 2011 – E&E became the sole licensee of Lee Hecht Harrison in Turkey, following LHH-DBM merger.
- 2014 – E&E founded its Assessment Company and became the Turkish Distributor for Harrison Assessments International.
- 2014 – E&E founded its Active Learning Company.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
#assessmentcenter #development #headhunt #successionplanning #training Assessment boomerangemployees careerchoice careergap careermanagement careers change coaching CoachManager confidentiality contacts courage CVs Dan Harrison EmotionalIntelligence employeesatisfaction EQ executivesearch gruntwork happiness HarrisonAssessments Innovation jobsatisfaction leadership MultipleCareers networking new position outplacement OutplacementExperience promotion recruitment references speakyourmind stayingcurrent stress sustainability SustainableDevelopment talent throwback womenempowerment