The first six months of 2017 have essentially come to a close and now it’s time to pause and reflect on how the year has been going for you from a leadership accountability standpoint.
Take a few minutes to reflect on your own leadership in the first six months of this year. Here are some questions to guide your midyear leadership gut check:
- What accomplishments are you most proud of so far this year?
- In what ways have you been a more accountable leader?
- What value have you created for your organization? Your team? Your customers?
- What hard work did you tackle this year?
- In what ways have you created stronger relationships with your colleagues and peers?
I hope these questions are helpful to you.
I hope you have a productive and enjoyable summer.